The Eclipse E200-LED is a built-to-last, top-quality biological microscope ideal for basic laboratory use or educational purposes. With its newly developed LED Eco-Illumination system, the microscope produces brighter, sharper, crisper, and clearer images for a noticeably enhanced view. Best of all, the EclipseE200-LED maintains the same operational ease and rigidity common to all Nikon microscopes and is compatible with many accessories for higher-grade Eclipse series microscopes. A halogen version is also available.
This Nikon Eclipse 200-LED binocular laboratory microscope comes preconfigured for simple out of the box set up. It is in stock for quick delivery and qualifies for free domestic shipping.
- Pair of 10x Eyepieces with 20mm field of view.
- Seidentopf Binocular Viewing Tube.
- Quadruple Nosepiece which holds up to 4 Objectives.
- Right handed graduated Rectangular Mechanical Stage.
- 1.25 Abbe condenser.
- 4x E Plan Achromat Objective.
- 10x E Plan Achromat Objective.
- 40x E Plan Achromat Objective
- LED Eco-Illumination System with fly eye technology.
- Dust Cover
- Instruction manual.
- 8cc Immersion Oil.